The SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) are international development goals for the period from 2016 to 2030, as stated in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, which was adopted by 193 UN member states at the UN Summit in September 2015. The goals are It consists of 17 goals to change the world and pledges to leave no one behind. The SDGs are universal goals that should be addressed not only by developing countries but also by developed countries themselves, and the Japanese government is actively working on them.
We will strive to reduce the burden on the global environment by creating a sustainable, recycling-oriented community.
- Waste paper from within the company is reused, used for double-sided printing, etc.
- Introduction of hybrid vehicles
- Provide education on environmental issues
- Raising Awareness of Eco-Activities
Efforts for “working environment”
We aim to create an environment where diverse human resources can work comfortably and find their work rewarding.
- Health check-up
- Supporting work and childcare balance
- Proactive employment of young and female employees, introduction of re-employment system after retirement
- Implementation of No Overtime Day
Efforts for product quality
We aim to improve customer satisfaction.
- Formulation of Business Continuity Plan
- Respond promptly to complaints and non-conformances, and strive to improve quality
- Strengthening R&D infrastructure
- Increase production by introducing machines with high productivity
Inquiries by phone
0566-53-1866（General Affairs Dept）
Inquiries by emailContact